10 Affirmations for Self Esteem
Category : Affirmations
Our thoughts create our reality. Here are some affirmations for self esteem which create a more positive, happier, and more fulfilling reality.
It is best to accompany any affirmations with deep breathing. Close your eyes, take a deep breath in through your nose, and let it slowly out through your mouth. Repeat this several times.
While continuing slow, deep breaths, repeat the affirmation of your choice to yourself. You don’t need to repeat all 10.
These self esteem affirmations are just ideas; you should reword them so that they feel natural to you.
Affirmations for Self Esteem
1. My self-worth is a function of my inner being and not what others think of me.
2. My self-worth is a function of my inner being and not how much I accomplish.
3. I am worthy of love and respect even if I sometimes make mistakes. Mistakes help me learn.
4. I do not need to prove myself. I am perfect the way I am.
5. I am a good person. I am a worthy person.
6. I release the need to judge myself and others.
7. I am happy when others succeed, because they remind me that success is possible. There is no need for jealousy, because there is room for all of us to succeed.
8. Each day I believe in myself more and more.
9. Even though *insert thing about yourself that is making you feel down*, I choose to love myself and deeply and completely accept myself.
10. I radiate love and respect, and get love and respect in return.